Mita helps Amazon and other marketplace sellers, as well as brand owners and manufacturers identify goals and objectives by determining the best products, platform(s), and the best fulfillment strategy (e.g., merchant-fulfilled, 3rd party fulfillment centers, or FBA).
We also assist in developing a pricing strategy using our special cost calculation and competitor analysis. Researching and tracking Amazon and other marketplace metrics is a manual process and takes up a lot of time.
- Marketplace accounts creation and/or audits
- Category approvals & Brand Registry
- Brand/product online launch/relaunch and optimization
- Product positioning and management in client or our own proprietary online-storefronts (e.g. Amazon, eBay, and Walmart)
Our Experts at Mita will reduce your time by using our internal Research & Analytics tools.
Product & Category Analysis
- Cost-benefit/profit (P&L) Analysis.
- FBM logistic & FBA (fulfillment by Amazon) Analysis
- (FBA fee calculations & fulfillment configuration per product)
- Age, content and search terms of product pages.
- Major competitor product analysis, including product issues and reviews.
- Identifying the competitor’s value proposition, marketing messages and promises.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a great way for traders to find their niche. FBA works in many countries around the world, not just in the United States.
If you’re ready to try out the FBA platform, Mita helps you by offering, quality videos and content with an entire learning section. Mita also helps sellers get to know the service and how to create your own online sales success.